About the Program
Brownies, Juniors and Cadets alike will enjoy this fun-filled evening at SeaWorld®. During our one-night Sleepover, Girl Scouts will learn about amazing SeaWorld animals, habitats and conservation, and sleep next to penguins.
Top off your stay at SeaWorld by adding a private Behind-the-Scenes Tour to your Scout sleepover. This educational tour will bring your group to areas you won't find on a SeaWorld map. Your interactive tour includes touching a shark and an up-close encounter with stingrays, dolphins and sea lions.
Call 800-700-7786 to book your program.
Download the Sleepover Confirmation Packet.
Due to Discovery Point construction, the Penguin Exhibit and Conservation Connection Center will be the only sleepover venues available until June 2016. After that, Explorer's Reef will also be available for sleepover programs.
- February 27
- March 26
- April 16
- May 21
- June 11
- June 21
- July 9
- July 19
- August 6
- August 16
- September 10
- November 12
- December 8
- Minimum of 5 Girl Scouts per troop required
- Participants must be at least 5 years old
- In compliance with the Girl Scout Handbook- Volunteer Essentials (pg 76) males may not sleepover, however can participate in the evening part of the program and will depart before bedtime
- $100 deposit is due two weeks after reservation is made
- Admission to the park is not included in the price of a Sleepover (however, a combo ticket is available)
- Sleepover begins at 5:30 p.m. and ends at 8 a.m. the following day
- Behind the Scenes Tour starts 8:15 a.m. and ends at 9:15 a.m. (Additional fee)
- Breakfast tacos, pizza dinner, T-shirt and Scout Sleepover patch are included
- Reservations are required and can be made by calling (800) 700-7786
- For all other questions, please contact us directly at (210) 523-3608
Sleepover (5:30 p.m.-8 a.m.):
- $80 per student
- $50 per adult
Behind the Scenes Tour (8:15-9:15 a.m.):
- $12 per person
Behind the Scenes Tour/Park Admission add-on:
- $36 per student/adult
*Admission ticket can be used only the day of or the day after the sleepover program
For availability and to register, call 800-700-7786
Programs, dates, fees, and discounts are subject to change and/or cancellation.