About the Program
Bring your school group to SeaWorld® to learn about our wonderful creatures during park operational days. You'll also attend special animal presentations designed specifically for education groups. Bring your own lunch and your group can enjoy a picnic between our enlightening shows. This program is designed to for students in Pre-Kindergarten through Grade 5.
Instructional Field Experiences are aligned with National Science Standards and the following Texas Essential Knowledge & Skills:
- K.4 A, B; K.9 A, B; K.10 A, B
- 1.9 A, B, C; 1.10 A, C
- 2.9 A, B, C; 2.10 A, C
- 3.9 A, B, C; 3.10 A, B, C
- 4.9 A, B; 4.10 A, B
- 5.9 A, B, C; 5.10 A, B
Instructional Field Experiences are available on select weekdays in Spring of 2017. Check back January 2017 for dates.
Instructional Field Experiences run from 9:30 AM – 1:30 PM. During your half-day program visit, you class may experience:
- Penguins at Penguin Encounter®
- Alligators at Alligator Alley
- Animals from around the world at the Animal Conservation and Connection Center.
- Lunch at Ports of Call Picnic Pavilion
- Atlantic Bottlenose Dolphins at our brand new Discovery Point
- Sea Lions at Pacific Pointe Preserve
- Educational presentations at Beluga and Sea Lion stadium and Shamu Theater
- $8 per student
- For every 3 students, one adult is allowed the $8 student rate
- Adults over the 3:1 ratio pay $25
Passes will be accepted for any teachers, students or chaperones. More information on this will be in the confirmation material upon booking the program.
Stay and Play
Groups want to stay and play in the park after 1:30 P.M. can purchase an All-Day-Play pass in addition to their IFE ticket for $25.