For children entering grades 5 - 6.
Learn what it’s like to be a part of our world as you meet incredible animals including dolphins, penguins, sharks, and more! Get wet and wild at the beach boogie-boarding, kayaking, and soaking up the San Diego sunshine.
- Touch, feed, and take a picture with a bottlenose dolphin
- Hand-feed stringrays
- Kayak and boogie board on field trips to the beach
- Learn more about animals and how we can for them as you encounter penguins, sharks, sea turtles, and animal ambassadors up-close
- Participate in SeaWorld Camp "Skit Night"
- Enjoy all of SeaWorld's great rides, shows, and attractions including our newest attraction "Manta"
SeaWorld Camps are accredited by the American Camp Associate (ACA), meeting or exceeding their standards.
- Five-night camp sessions begin every Sunday throughout the summer, June 18 to August 18
Camp fees include lodging, meals, field trips, two SeaWorld Camp t-shirts and a water bottle, as well as transportation to and from the San Diego airport or train terminal on arrival and departure dates.
Full payment is required at the time of booking. Camps are subject to availability. Programs, dates, fees and discounts are subject to change and/or cancellation. Please sign up for the grade the camper will be entering in the fall of 2017.