For children entering grades 7 - 9.
Experience SeaWorld up-close and behind-the-scenes and learn how we care for dolphins, penguins, sharks, and more. Explore San Diego’s beaches when you surf and snorkel.
- Touch, feed, and take a picture with a bottlenose dolphin
- Go behind-the-scnees at Wild Arctic to see beluga whales, polar bears and walruses
- Surf and snorkel on field trips to the beach
- Learn more about animals and how we care for them as you encounter penguins, sharks, sea turtles, and animal ambassadors up-close
- Participate in SeaWorld Camp's famous "Skit night"
- Enjoy all of SeaWorld's great rides, shows and attractions including our newest attraction "Manta"
SeaWorld Camps are accredited by the American Camp Associate (ACA), meeting or exceeding their standards.
- Five-night camp sessions begin every Sunday throughout the summer, June 19 to August 19
Camp fees include lodging, meals, field trips, two SeaWorld Camp t-shirts and a water bottle, as well as transportation to and from the San Diego airport or train terminal on arrival and departure dates.
Full payment is required at the time of booking. Camps are subject to availability. Programs, dates, fees and discounts are subject to change and/or cancellation. Please sign up for the grade the camper will be entering in the fall of 2016.