Enhance your home education program with an Instructional Field Trip to SeaWorld. This program provides your students with an unforgettable day of exploration as they connect to wildlife and the world we share.
The program includes:
- An educational animal presentation.
- Self-guided viewing of SeaWorld's animal habitats. On the day of the visit, each adult Chaperone receives a Field Trip Guide to facilitate learning.
- A Science Activity Guide is provided prior to your visit. This guide provides additional education value to your SeaWorld field trip.
SeaWorld's Instructional Field Trip program supports California Science Content Standards.
May: 3, 31
Instructional Field Trip Program - 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Cost is $6.25 per person. Students, chaperones and teachers pay the same low rate. The program is free for Annual Pass and Fun Card members.
Full Day Instructional Field Trip Program - Make the most of your time as you combine animals, shows rides and education for a one-of-a-kind day at SeaWorld
- Cost is $32 per person for San Diego County school program participants. The program is free for Annual Pass and Fun Card members.
- Non-San Diego County schools receive a reduced admission fee of $52 per person for an all-day field trip that includes shows, rides and attractions.
We require at least one adult for every 10 students. The maximum ratio for Home Schools is one adult per one student. Extra adults and siblings not participating in the field trip with the school pay 20% off the regular SeaWorld admission price.
Enhance your learning experience by adding on an In-Depth Tour.
Education rates are available only by advance reservation and apply only to school groups of 10 or more paying participants.
For reservations or information, please call (619) 222-4SEA.