Designed to fit within your school day, SeaWorld's Instructional Field Trip Program provides your students with an unforgettable day of exploration as they connect to wildlife and the world we share.
The program includes:
- An educational animal presentation.
- Self-guided viewing of SeaWorld's animal habitats. On the day of the visit, each adult Chaperone receives a Field Trip Guide to facilitate learning.
- A Teacher's Guide is provided prior to your visit. The guide, filled with pre- and post-visit activities, provides additional educational value to your SeaWorld trip. Match curriculum for grades K-8 available by request.
SeaWorld's Instructional Field Trip program supports California Science Content Standards.
Special Education groups are invited to participate in the Instructional Field Trip program. Or, you may request an In-Depth Tour.
February: 16, 17, 21, 24
March: 2, 3, 8, 9, 15, 16, 17, 22, 24
April: 18, 20, 24, 26, 28
May: 2, 4, 8, 10, 12, 15, 16, 18, 22, 23, 25, 26
June: 1, 2, 6, 7, 9
Grades 7 and up
February: 19, 23
March: 10, 23
April: 21, 27
May: 5, 11, 19
Instructional Field Trip Program - 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Cost is $6.25 per person. Students, chaperones and teachers pay the same low rate. The program is free for Annual Pass and Fun Card members.
Full Day Instructional Field Trip Program - Make the most of your time as you combine animals, shows rides and education for a one-of-a-kind day at SeaWorld
- Cost is $32 per person for San Diego County school program participants. The program is free for Annual Pass and Fun Card members.
- Non-San Diego County schools receive a reduced admission fee of $52 per person for an all-day field trip that includes shows, rides and attractions.
We require at least one adult for every 10 students. The maximum ratio is one adult per three students. Extra adults and siblings not participating in the field trip with the school pay 20% off the regular SeaWorld admission price.
Enhance your learning experience by adding on an In-Depth Tour.
Education rates are available only by advance reservation and apply only to school groups of 10 or more paying participants.
For reservations or information, please call (619) 222-4SEA.