Introduce children to the world of the sea. This Instructional Field Trip program is for children in Preschool and Kindergarten, ages 2 to 5 years old.
The program includes:
- An educational animal presentation.
- Self-guided viewing of SeaWorld's animal habitats. On the day of the visit, each adult Chaperone receives a Field Trip Guide to facilitate learning.
- A Teacher's Guide is provided prior to your visit. This guide, filled with pre- and post-visit activities, provides additional educational value to your SeaWorld field trip.
SeaWorld's Instructional Field Trip program supports California Science Content Standards.
January: 17, 24, 31
February: 8, 15, 22, 28
March: 7, 14, 21
April: 17, 25
May: 1, 9, 17, 24, 30
Instructional Field Trip Program - 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Cost is $6.25 per person. Students, chaperones and teachers pay the same low rate. The program is free for Annual Pass and Fun Card members.
Full Day Instructional Field Trip Program - Make the most of your time as you combine animals, shows rides and education for a one-of-a-kind day at SeaWorld
- Cost is $32 per person for San Diego County school program participants.
- Non-San Diego County schools receive a reduced admission fee of $52 per person for an all-day field trip that includes shows, rides and attractions.
- Free for Annual Pass members and Fun Card members.
We require at least one adult for every 10 students. The maximum ratio for Ocean Discovery for Early Learners is one adult per one student. Extra adults and siblings not participating in the field trip with the school pay 20% off the regular SeaWorld admission price.
Education rates are available only by advance reservation and apply only to school groups of 10 or more paying participants.
For reservations or information, please call (800) 257-4268.