• Who is eligible for the SeaWorld San Diego Teacher Card or offer?
SeaWorld® San Diego is proud to offer a complimentary Teacher Fun Card to all active and certified K-12 California and Arizona grade school teachers who hold a current Teaching Credential. The fun card is valid for unlimited admission to SeaWorld San Diego through December 30, 2017.
• How can I register for a 2017 SeaWorld San Diego Teacher Card?
To take advantage of this offer, click the Teacher ID button in the top-right corner, select "Join Now" and then enter an e-mail address (a personal address is recommended and not your work email) and a password.
Verification can only be complete if K-12 California and Arizona grade school teachers are currently on the Department of Education database.
• How will I receive my tickets? Will they be e-mailed to me?
After you are verified, you will need to access SeaWorld's website and complete the ticketing process. After this process is complete, your tickets will be emailed to you. Two FREE Single-Day tickets must be redeemed by May 19, 2017.
How do I change the names on my tickets?
• What is the deadline for redeeming my voucher? What if I cannot make it before that date?
The final redemption date is May 19, 2017. You must bring your Teacher Fun Card voucher to SeaWorld San Diego to redeem it for your actual Teacher Fun Card by May 19, 2017 in order to take part in this offer.
• Does the Teacher need to be present to redeem the SeaWorld San Diego Teacher Card or can someone else redeem the eVoucher?
To redeem the Teacher Fun Card, teachers must be present to redeem the Fun Card themselves in order to protect their identity and their Fun Card.
• Which Internet browser versions does Teacher ID support?
Teacher ID best supports Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Safari. For optimal user experience, it is recommended to use a home computer. Work computers (with outdated browsers or Internet Explorer) or mobile devices provide an unsatisfactory experience.
• I'm trying to add tickets to my cart but I keep receiving an error message. What do I do?
Either you have already claimed tickets for the year or it's a browser/mobile device issue. Please refer to the last question for browser information.
• I received my tickets via email but accidentally deleted the original email. How do I get my tickets again?
Completed ticket orders can be viewed within the SeaWorld account you created during the checkout process (if you created one); that is separate from your ID.me account, however you may have used the same email address and password. If you did not create a SeaWorld account, then you will need to contact SeaWorld customer service and provide the email address entered to receive the tickets and they will be re-sent.
•What if I am having trouble validating my status with Teacher ID?
Please contact ID.me by going to www.id.me/faq