Pass Member Town Hall With
John Reilly and Marilyn Hannes
Date: Saturday, May 14
Time: 11:00 a.m.
Location: Mission Bay Theater
Join SeaWorld Entertainment Chief Parks Operations Officer John Reilly and SeaWorld San Diego President Marilyn Hannes for an exclusive Pass Member Town Hall Meeting.
John will share the vision for SeaWorld's future and Marilyn will reveal some exciting upcoming Pass Member exclusives. Plus, enjoy complimentary light refreshments before the event.
Log in to reserve
Seven Seas Food Festival
Pass Member Preview Event
Date: Saturday, April 30, 2016
Pass Members, for only $39 experience:
• More than 25 food samples
• Special presentation by Executive Chef Axel Dirolf
• Observe and Enjoy Trainer and Killer Whale playtime
• Plus, Save 5% on Seven Seas Food Tasting Samplers
Log in and reserve now, space is limited.
Pass Membership Benefits*
*Membership benefits vary by Pass.
- Free Parking
- 10% savings on dining & shopping
- Save up to $20 on guest Single-day Admission
- 10% off Tours
- 10% off Day Camps
- Savings on Animal Interactions
From exclusive offers, in-park benefits, Pass Member only events and more, these are just a few of the many perks that await you! Not a Pass Member yet? Need a Pass? View all Benefits to see which Pass is best for you.
Conservation is in the Bag
In its continued commitment to conservation, SeaWorld® San Diego has launched the “Creating a Cleaner World” program, aimed to reduce shopping bag waste and support the park’s efforts around reusable resources.
Paper shopping bags are available for guests to purchase at the park’s gift shops at 10 cents each, and reusable shopping bags for as low as 99 cents.
One hundred percent of the proceeds from the purchase of paper shopping bags will be donated to Hubbs-SeaWorld Research Institute (HSWRI), while 5 percent of a reusable bag’s cost will go directly to the SeaWorld & Busch Gardens Conservation Fund.
New Fun Tracker
Inside This Issue:
- The latest Pass Member information
- Monthly calendar through May 2016
- Details on Magic Weekends, Seven Seas Food Festival and much more!
View PDF version