JUST FOR KIDS CONCERT SERIES ROCKS SEAWORLD
3/14/2012 5:20:00 PM
SAN ANTONIO, TX (March 14, 2012) – SeaWorld San Antonio invites our youngest guests to enjoy Just for Kids, a festival of concerts featuring some of today’s favorite children’s musical artists. The series runs for five Saturdays: April 14, 21 and 28 and May 5 and 12.
Little ones can sing, dance and play the day away with live shows with artists like Choo-Choo Soul and Max & Ruby’s Musical Playdate. Kid-sized rides and adorable animals let kids soak up all of the fun, and Shamu’s Party Zone will feature a live DJ with dancing for the kids. Kid-friendly foods and activities for the young and young-at-heart round out the festival, making it a great experience for the whole family.
The concert lineup is as follows:
- April 14 - Choo-Choo Soul - Conductor Genevieve Goings and her Beat Boxing / Break Dancing engineer DC bring Choo-Choo Soul to town for a live visit! Winner of the PARENTS CHOICE AWARD for Children’s Television, Choo-Choo Soul takes the whole family on an amazing learning and musical adventure, as they present fun and kid-friendly hip hop style songs all about those ABCs, 123s, vegetables and most importantly the power of doing YOUR OWN DANCE!!!
- April 21 - The Magic Tree House - Mary Pope Osborne’s internationally beloved and bestselling Magic Tree House series comes to life in a long-awaited live character event, “Read Read Read." Brother-Sister duo Jack and Annie bring their time traveling adventures to life in this 25 minute tribute to the magic of reading. The event involves a captivating performance by Jack and Annie with lively audience participation, and original songs. Children will be inspired to read and travel the world just like Jack and Annie! The performances will conclude with book stampings and photo opportunities with Jack and Annie. Recommended for children ages 7 and up
- April 28 - LazyTown Live on Stage - Stephanie and Ziggy are trying to set a new energy record in the town they are visiting. They call Sportacus for help, but Robbie appears and the energy meter is going further and further down. Join Robbie, Ziggy, Stephanie and Sportacus as they set a new energy record. Featuring the LazyTown touring cast.
- May 5 - Doodlebops' Musical Playdate - Get movin’ and groovin’ with kids’ favorite band in the Doodlebops’ Musical Playdate. Join rock stars DeeDee, Rooney and Moe as they sing their favorite songs, tell their wackiest jokes and show off their funkiest dance moves. The Doodlebops can’t wait to "Get on the Bus" and come to your town!
- May 12 - Max & Ruby's Musical Playdate - Celebrate the universal nature of sibling relationships in Max & Ruby’s Musical Playdate. Max & Ruby never quite want the same thing and their plans always collide – with hilarious results. Featuring upbeat and original songs, this Playdate is sure to have the whole audience singing and hopping along! Celebrate the universal nature of sibling relationships in Max & Ruby’s Musical Playdate. Max & Ruby never quite want the same thing and their plans always collide – with hilarious results. All Just for Kids concerts are included with park admission. Wristbands will be distributed at 10:30 a.m. on the day of the concert near Nautilus Amphitheater on a first come, first served basis until all wristbands are distributed. Wristbands must be worn in order to be admitted to the concert, so families should be sure to arrive early.
2012 General Admission
SeaWorld’s 2012 Fun Card provides unlimited visits to the park at $59.99 plus tax for adults and $49.99 plus tax for children (ages 3-9). Guests wanting unlimited access to both SeaWorld and Aquatica parks can purchase a two-park Fun Card for $89.99 plus tax for adults and $79.99 plus tax for children (ages 3-9). Single day admission to SeaWorld will remain the same price – $59.99 plus tax for adults and $49.99 plus tax for children (age 3-9). The two-park, two day ticket will be available in May and will allow guests to access SeaWorld and Aquatica for two full days for $79.99 plus tax for adults and $69.99 plus tax for children (ages 3-9). The SeaWorld San Antonio Annual Pass remains $99.99 plus tax for adults or children. A SeaWorld/Aquatica Annual Pass is available at $129.99 plus tax. EZ Pay monthly payment options are also available for those who qualify.
SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment operates 10 parks across the U.S. including SeaWorld parks in Orlando, San Diego and San Antonio; Busch Gardens parks in Tampa, Fla. and Williamsburg, Va.; Discovery Cove and Aquatica in Orlando; Sesame Place near Philadelphia, Pa.; and water parks Adventure Island in Tampa and Water Country USA in Williamsburg. The 10 parks play host to 25 million guests each year and employ 26,000 people nationwide. To learn more, visit www.SeaWorldParksandEntertainment.com or call 210-520-4SEA. Additionally, SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment created the SeaWorld & Busch Gardens Conservation Fund, a non-profit, private charitable foundation committed to supporting wildlife and habitat conservation, research, education and animal rescue programs worldwide. Learn more at SWBG-ConservationFund.org.
SeaWorld San Antonio Communications,