Important things to know about SeaWorld's® Pet Kennels:
- Pet kennels are outdoor, unattended, open air and covered.
- There is no charge for the use of the pet kennels.
- Kennels are located off the main guest parking lot (upon entering the parking lot, take either the first or second road to the right; the kennels are located to the far left).
- Guests may wish to bring pet food or snacks and possibly a blanket for comfort.
- We provide bowls and a water hose for you to provide your pet with water.
- We ask that guests periodically check on pets throughout the day. Locks and keys are provided for the kennels.
- Pets are not allowed to stay overnight.